Have it all in Houston with an Escalade EXT
Posted on: Wednesday, December 29, 2010
There is one question that every man asks himself when making the decision between purchasing a luxury sport utility vehicle or a luxury truck. “Why can’t I have both?” Well now in Houston you can have it all with the all-new 2011 Cadillac Escalade EXT.
There is one question that every man asks himself when making the decision between purchasing a luxury sport utility vehicle or a luxury truck. “Why can’t I have both?” Well now in Houston you can have it all with the all-new 2011 Cadillac Escalade EXT. When you want it to be the family’s go to vehicle for loading up all the kids and the equipment that is needed for adventures from camping to sports, your taken care of.
When you need it to be your secret weapon for hauling everything from bricks to boats in Houston, it’ll be there for you too, easily converting to an 8 foot cargo bed truck. Need more convincing? Check out this list of specs below to get an idea of the power behind the Escalade EXT.
· General Iv 6.2l vortec v8 vvt with Active Fuel Management: 403hp @ 5700rpm and S 417 lb-ft of torque @ 4300rpm
· E851 capable Gen Iv 6.0l vortec v8 vvt
· lIvc with Active Fuel Management: 332hp @ 5100rpm
· All-wheel drive system
· A Four-Wheel Drive system with active 2-speed transfer case, 40/60 front/rear torque split
· Rear-Wheel Drive system
· Heavy-Duty 6-speed automatic transmission with electronically controlled shifts
· S plus Driver Shift Control manual mode and tow/haul mode
· Rear-locking Differential brakes
· 4-wheel discs
· Anti-lock braking system
· Twin-piston front calipers
· All-welded fully boxed ladder-type frame
· Automatic electronic rear-level control system
· Coil-over shock-front/5-link rear with magneto-rheological fluid-filled shocks and computer-controlled real-time damping
· Road-sensing suspension
· Stabilitrak with Rollover Mitigation
· Computer-controlled four-channel Electronic Stability Control System
· Heavy-Duty Trailering Package
In a tough southern city like Houston you’ll not only want, but also need all of the features listed above. And put this on the mantle for thought; the features listed about are all about power. We haven’t even gotten to the fact that power and beauty combine in every vehicle we make. So come visit your nearest Houston Cadillac dealer to take a test drive: Because the best of both worlds is just down the road.