Posted on: Thursday, January 13, 2011
Tee time for six…with clubs? No problem. Need to get to soccer, football, dance and fit in a trip to your Houston grocery store? The 2011 Cadillac Escalade ESV has got you covered with features like:
· Cargo volume behind third-row seat: 45.8 cu ft11
· Cargo volume behind second row with third-row seats removed: 90.0 cu ft11
· Cargo volume with second-row seats stowed and third row removed: 137.4 cu ft11
· Front seats with leather seating surfaces
· Heated and cooled seatbacks and cushions with three temperature settings
· 14-way power adjusting seats including 4-way power lumbar
· Memory setting for two drivers
· Second-Row bucket seats with leather seating surfaces and heated cushions Reclining; adjustable head restraints
· Seats fold and tumble
· Second-row bench seating with leather seating surfaces and heated cushions
· 60/40 split-folding seats, adjustable head restraints,
· Folding center armrest with storage area
· Three-passenger third-Row seating
· 50/50 split-bench seats adjust individually and can be folded, tumbled forward or totally removed
· Steering Wheel
· Color-keyed leather trim
· Authentic wood accents
· Steering Wheel controls
· Audio system, cruise control
· Hands-free calling button
· Power, tilt-sliding with express-open/close and sunshade
· Power-adjustable steering column
· Tire pressure Monitor includes individual sensors with specific pressures displayed Driver Information Center
· 3-channel programmable universal home remote
With a list of features like the ones above, is there any reason why you would not choose the 2011 Cadillac Escalade ESV for all of your large family lifestyle events in Houston?
Posted on: Wednesday, December 1, 2010
If you're in the market for a new family vehicle in Houston, why not get something that your whole family can enjoy? The Cadillac Escalade offers adventure and luxury, sportiness and handling, utility and aesthetics.
Need a place to pile those presents high when you finish up your big Christmas shopping trip at the mall? The Cadillac Escalade has got you covered. Need a vehicle that can get you in and out of the forest with a load of firewood or a Christmas tree so tall it'll reach up to your living room’s roof? There’s just as much room on top as there is inside. You see, no matter what activity your accomplishing, from indoors to outdoors and everything in between, there is nothing this iconic luxury SUV cannot handle.
When you’re out on a snow-filled night somewhere outside of Houston, let the LED headlamps light your way, while the heated cupholders keep your hot cocoa warm on those long drives to visit friends and relatives. While on those long drives, your passengers will be entertained as they watch they’re favorite movies on the duel headrest DVD screens. For those of you that need to keep your eyes on the road for Santa and his sleigh, your Cadillac Escalade will come standard with Bluetooth® technology for your phone, a free trial of XM satellite radio for your ears and OnStar® directions and connections for one year. It’s just one of the ways that Cadillac is keeping you safe, while keeping you connected.
So this holiday season, if you’re out looking for a new family vehicle in Houston that gives everyone something, from leather to a powerlift gate, come take a test drive inside a Cadillac Escalade. After you’re done the only choice you’ll have to make is what color bow to put on top of it.