Posted on: Thursday, April 7, 2011
When it comes to Cadillac’s SRX Crossover, performance means many things. And the 2011 Cadillac SRX Crossover has plenty of performance power. Starting with the solid body structure and crouching stance, the Cadillac SRX Crossover has beauty and strength. The wide stance allows for minimal overhang and wheels pushed out to corners. The SRX Crossover seats five, offers generous passenger and cargo room and can tow up to 3,500 lbs.
With more than good looks, the 2011 Cadillac SRX Crossover also touts a responsive, fully independent suspension tuned to deliver a smooth driving performance. It’s also available with continuous damping that adjusts shock stiffness to road surface conditions.
Hungry for more? Your Cadillac SRX Crossover also comes with StabiliTrak electronic stability control which compares driver steering input with vehicle response that automatically engages braking and modulates enhance power to help you stay on course. And an advanced all-wheel drive system employs an electronic limited slip differential (eLSD) providing enhanced control while cornering.
The 2011 Cadillac SRX Crossover has an engine worth showing off too. Engine options include a 3.0L direct injection V6, or an available 2.8L turbocharged V6 with ECO mode to alter transmission shift points and maximize fuel efficiency. That’s not all though, the 6-speed automatic transmission incorporates Driver Shift Control, which allows smooth manual gear changes without the use of a clutch.
With the SRX Crossover you also get direct injection technology which, when combined with Variable Valve Timing, delivers the perfect balance of impressive power and fuel efficiency. How impressive? The 2011 Cadillac SRX Crossover gets 18/25 mph with a 21 gallon capacity tank.
There is so much more to love about the SRX Crossover. To experience it find your local Houston Cadillac Dealer to test drive a Cadillac SRX Crossover today.
Also, LIKE Houston Cadillac Dealers on Facebook to learn more about DFW events.
Posted on: Thursday, January 13, 2011
Tee time for six…with clubs? No problem. Need to get to soccer, football, dance and fit in a trip to your Houston grocery store? The 2011 Cadillac Escalade ESV has got you covered with features like:
· Cargo volume behind third-row seat: 45.8 cu ft11
· Cargo volume behind second row with third-row seats removed: 90.0 cu ft11
· Cargo volume with second-row seats stowed and third row removed: 137.4 cu ft11
· Front seats with leather seating surfaces
· Heated and cooled seatbacks and cushions with three temperature settings
· 14-way power adjusting seats including 4-way power lumbar
· Memory setting for two drivers
· Second-Row bucket seats with leather seating surfaces and heated cushions Reclining; adjustable head restraints
· Seats fold and tumble
· Second-row bench seating with leather seating surfaces and heated cushions
· 60/40 split-folding seats, adjustable head restraints,
· Folding center armrest with storage area
· Three-passenger third-Row seating
· 50/50 split-bench seats adjust individually and can be folded, tumbled forward or totally removed
· Steering Wheel
· Color-keyed leather trim
· Authentic wood accents
· Steering Wheel controls
· Audio system, cruise control
· Hands-free calling button
· Power, tilt-sliding with express-open/close and sunshade
· Power-adjustable steering column
· Tire pressure Monitor includes individual sensors with specific pressures displayed Driver Information Center
· 3-channel programmable universal home remote
With a list of features like the ones above, is there any reason why you would not choose the 2011 Cadillac Escalade ESV for all of your large family lifestyle events in Houston?
Posted on: Wednesday, December 29, 2010
There is one question that every man asks himself when making the decision between purchasing a luxury sport utility vehicle or a luxury truck. “Why can’t I have both?” Well now in Houston you can have it all with the all-new 2011 Cadillac Escalade EXT. When you want it to be the family’s go to vehicle for loading up all the kids and the equipment that is needed for adventures from camping to sports, your taken care of.
When you need it to be your secret weapon for hauling everything from bricks to boats in Houston, it’ll be there for you too, easily converting to an 8 foot cargo bed truck. Need more convincing? Check out this list of specs below to get an idea of the power behind the Escalade EXT.
· General Iv 6.2l vortec v8 vvt with Active Fuel Management: 403hp @ 5700rpm and S 417 lb-ft of torque @ 4300rpm
· E851 capable Gen Iv 6.0l vortec v8 vvt
· lIvc with Active Fuel Management: 332hp @ 5100rpm
· All-wheel drive system
· A Four-Wheel Drive system with active 2-speed transfer case, 40/60 front/rear torque split
· Rear-Wheel Drive system
· Heavy-Duty 6-speed automatic transmission with electronically controlled shifts
· S plus Driver Shift Control manual mode and tow/haul mode
· Rear-locking Differential brakes
· 4-wheel discs
· Anti-lock braking system
· Twin-piston front calipers
· All-welded fully boxed ladder-type frame
· Automatic electronic rear-level control system
· Coil-over shock-front/5-link rear with magneto-rheological fluid-filled shocks and computer-controlled real-time damping
· Road-sensing suspension
· Stabilitrak with Rollover Mitigation
· Computer-controlled four-channel Electronic Stability Control System
· Heavy-Duty Trailering Package
In a tough southern city like Houston you’ll not only want, but also need all of the features listed above. And put this on the mantle for thought; the features listed about are all about power. We haven’t even gotten to the fact that power and beauty combine in every vehicle we make. So come visit your nearest Houston Cadillac dealer to take a test drive: Because the best of both worlds is just down the road.